Beaumont Truck Accident Lawyers
Imagine driving down Main Street heading with your family for a nice walk in Riverfront Park. Then, without warning, an 18-wheeler runs a red light and t-bones your vehicle. Do you know what you would do next? Do you know the protocol? What would happen if you were injured? Would someone be able to take care of your family? Would you be able to pay for it all? People in Beaumont, Texas face this horrible scenario after car accidents almost everyday. No one should have to face these questions alone.
Even the smallest car accident can send your life into a whirlwind. There are legal procedures that must be followed, cars to repair and rent, doctors to see, and bills to be paid. If you are injured, then there is the question of how to hold the responsible party accountable for his or her actions. There is no need to tackle all of these burdens alone. Let Beaumont, Texas auto accident attorneys Loncar Associates file your claim and help you along your path to regaining normalcy in your life.
Car Accidents in Beaumont, Texas
Car accidents throughout the country are sadly very common. Beaumont, Texas is on the famous Interstate 10 on the route connecting Houston and New Orleans. It is also where Highways 90, 96, 105, and 347 all empty out. Because of all the traffic, it is almost inevitable that there will be car accidents in Beaumont. There are many factors that can cause car accidents, including but not limited to:
● Inexperienced Drivers: Beaumont is home to Central, Ozen and Westbrook High Schools. Therefore there are many young, inexperienced drivers in the city. This concentration of inexperience is dangerous.
● Drunk Driving: Irresponsible drinking negatively affects others when a drunk person chooses to get behind the wheel of a car. Drinking slows down your response time and can severely impair your ability to drive.
● Texting and Driving: Texting or using a smartphone while driving is a new and serious danger. Drivers in Beaumont continue to text and drive despite the hazards.
This kind of negligence is impermissible. If the negligence of another causes your car accident, or the death of a loved one in a car accident, you are due compensation.
You deserve compensation for your Beaumont car accident.
If you are so unfortunately so as to be a victim of negligence, recklessness or malice in a Beaumont, Texas car accident, you are due compensation. After reviewing the facts of your case, a Loncar Associates attorney will know what damages to request. Your attorney might request the following and more:
● Money to cover hospital and medical bills
● Money to cover lost wages during your recovery
● Money to cover lost incoming earning power as a result of your accident
● Money to make up for injuries that impact your quality of life for the rest of your life, such as paralysis, scarring, disfigurement, and amputations
Contact your Beaumont Auto Accident Lawyer Right Away
The sooner you have a skilled and experienced Loncar Associates attorney on your side, the sooner your burdens will be lifted. Contact your Beaumont auto accident lawyer today for a free consultation.